Company: Affinity Dental Management
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you looking to take your career in dentistry to the next
level? Do you desire to be part of a supportive team of like-minded
dental professionals who strive to provide exceptional patient
care? Position: Endodontist Location: Smithtown, NY Status:
Full-time or Part-time It is the mission of Affinity Dental
Management to create growth and learning opportunities throughout
our participating dental practices to achieve excellence in the
delivery of dental services; to enhance the professional and
personal lives of our dentists and dental professionals; and to
strive to be on the cutting edge of dental medicine by maximizing
access to, and use of, organizational, intellectual, and physical
resources. Affinity Dental Management is a dentist-run, dental
organization that provides comprehensive practice management and
administrative support services for practices across the northeast
United States. Affinity Dental Management holds your most valued
interests at heart. As such, we strive to stay up-to-date on the
latest technologies, training opportunities, quality control
standards, and operational efficiencies as they relate to the
dental industry. We do so to ensure that you can run your practice
confidently with the assurance that you will be able to deliver
your patient care with excellence. At Affinity, building strong
personal relationships with our participating professionals while
respecting the culture of each individual practice lies at the core
of the Affinity experience.
About the job:
- Formulating suitable treatment plans based on the diagnosed
- Performing non-surgical root canal treatment to treat damaged
or infected tooth pulp.
- Performing endodontic surgery to clean canals that contain
calcium deposits, assist in making accurate diagnoses, and treat
damaged root surfaces or surrounding bone.
- Performing apicoectomies to treat persistent inflammation or
infection occurring in the bony area around the end of the
- Maintaining teeth that have previously undergone root canal
- Replanting teeth that have been knocked out of patients
- Completing a comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and progress
notes on each patient.
- Examining a patient to determine the cause and extent of tooth
- Preparing x-rays and other dental tests to examine teeth
- Examine dental x-rays to determine dental treatment.
- Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or Doctor of dental medicine
- Completion of a post-doctoral residency program in
- License to practice dentistry.
- Certification through the American Board of Endodontics (ABE)
- Sign on Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Paid Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability plans
Compensation: 1+ years of experience - 40% - 50%
Keywords: Affinity Dental Management, Stamford , Endodontist, Other , Smithtown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!