Senior Retail Stocking Associate
Company: Harbor Freight
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Senior Retail Stocking Associate
Our Senior Associates (full-time) support the leadership team
through operational execution and delivery of a rewarding customer
Why You'll Love It:
- Closed by 8pm nightly
- Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Clear path to promotion
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedules
- Associate discounts
- Stable employment with growing companyWhat You'll Do:
- Provide a great experience for our customers
- Ensure items are in stock and priced correctly
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Become a subject matter expert in your role and model adherence
to standard operating procedures
- Understand and learn other aspects of store operations
including sales associate duties and responsibilities
- Other duties as assignedAuto req ID
What We Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 1 year experience in retail or customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in
person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50
pounds and stand/move for entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and
safely climb up/down a ladder.
- Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a
forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.Address
1934 MIDDLE COUNTRY ROAD
About Harbor Freight Tools
In 1977, Harbor Freight Tools was started as a small family-owned
business. We made a commitment to provide working people with great
quality tools at the lowest prices. And for over 43 years, Harbor
Freight Tools has done just that. From hand tools and generators,
to air and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools,
Harbor Freight offers more than 5,000 tools and accessories at
quality levels that match or exceed competing brands, but at prices
that are up to 80% less. All while developing and launching over
1,000 new tools each year. We're not your typical retailer. We're a
team of high-achievers, who have a passion for excellence and
continuous improvement and obsess about getting things done. We're
also equally committed to doing the right thing and giving back to
our community. And for us, collaboration is the golden rule. We're
a 43 year-old, $5 billion company with over 1,100 stores, opening
2-3 new stores a week with over 40 million loyal customers and
growing. If you are looking for a not so ordinary and highly
rewarding career opportunity, we would love to talk with you.
Delivering Value to the Hardworking Since 1977.
What To Expect: The Harbor Freight Hiring Process
At Harbor Freight, we build careers and we want to get to know more
about your skills! After submitting your application, please take
our quick, fun and easy gamified assessment and show us your skills
- Within 60 minutes after completing your application, you will
receive a text and email with a link to the games.
- The games should take 3-5 minutes.
- You can complete this step at any time from your mobile device
or computer.To visit the candidate help center,click here.
Keywords: Harbor Freight, Stamford , Senior Retail Stocking Associate, Other , Centereach, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!