Solution Delivery Advisor- Digital Identity
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Identity and Access Management- Solution Delivery Advisor We are
looking for an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and to share new
ideas with your colleagues and who will help lead the way for our
transformation of our Digital Identity platform.
Work you'll do
- Manage the operational identity environment for our
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and
tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are
spread across numerous locations and often communicate
- Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and
weekends on occasion).
- Comfortable performing task lead responsibilities for small to
medium software projects.
- Hands on experience in identity access management, privileged
access management, SSO, MFA or other identity management
- Monitoring and managing identity solutions including setting up
- Provide support for our Client's Help Desk to resolve escalated
- Update the solution with updates to connectors, workflows,
configurations to keep the solution current with the Client's
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations
more confidently pursue their growth, innovation, and performance
agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks.
Our professionals provide advisory, implementation, and operations
services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to
help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive
Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team
developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more
about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 2 plus years of experience with:
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access
control, access request and certification
- Managing projects through the full system development
- Developing, implementing, architecting, or operating identity
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity
management, access management, and access governance software into
clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Installation, integration, deployment or operations of
Sailpoint, Saviynt, CyberArk, Thycotic, ForgeRock, BeyondTrust,
Okta, or other identity solutions in client environment.
- Understand of basic network and infrastructure systems'
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills - ability to
communicate complex technical concepts to cross-functional
- Knowledge of Service Now for managing user tickets
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts and operational procedures related
to identity management
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Access Certification and Access Policy Management
- Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design, including
directory schema, namespace and replication topology
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Attribute and Policy Based Access Control (ABAC + PBAC)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 15%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or
Hands on experience with integration, troubleshooting, log
analysis, break-fix of above mentioned products and service
- 2 plus years of work experience with the following programming
- Working knowledge of Dev OPS tools, usage of directory APIs for
scripting and automation of configs for migration and
- Experience integrating in one or more of the following areas:
- WorkDay or other HR solutions as an authoritative source
- Directory solutions (AD, Azure AD, Ping Directory)
- Monitoring solutions (Splunk, Sumo Logic, RSA, others)
- SSO solutions (Okta, SiteMinder, Ping Access, Ping Federate,
Keywords: Deloitte, Stamford , Solution Delivery Advisor- Digital Identity, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!