Company: Custom Protective Services
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCustom Protective Services in Connecticut is
looking for qualified Security Officers. To maintain a safe and
secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and
monitoring premises and personal. MUST BE VACCINATED!!MULTIPLE
SHIFTS AVAILABLE:Tuesday -Saturday: 3PM x 11PMFriday- Monday:
3PM-11PMMonday - Wednesday + Friday - Saturday: 3PM-11PM (OFF
Thursday + Sunday)Saturday - Wednesday : 11PM-7AMSecurity Officer
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property;
monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment,
and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities;
informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining
- Completes reports by recording observations, information,
occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses;
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and
- Maintains organizational stability and reputation by complying
with legal requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacture instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new
equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.Payrate: $15.63Security Officer Skills and Qualifications:
- Current Connecticut Security License.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and
- High school Diploma / GED.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Applicants must pass a drug test. Powered by
Keywords: Custom Protective Services, Stamford , Security Guard, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!