Licensed Outpatient Substance Abuse Clinician/ The
Company: Mountainside Treatment Center
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionMountainside is looking to hire a Full Time
Clinician in Chappaqua, NY!!!Job Number 712Who We Are:We are a
dynamic, fast-paced and growing company that values innovation and
an obsession with providing Best in Class service to our customers.
Mountainside, founded in 1998, is a leading behavioral healthcare
provider dedicated to treating alcohol dependency and drug
addiction. Accredited by The Joint Commission and CARF for its high
standards of care, Mountainside seeks out passionate and talented
individuals to join its staff. We believe that every employee,
regardless of position, plays a role in our success.Schedule:
Monday - Friday 40 hours/week some evenings Your Role:
- Create a collaborative integrated treatment plan, including
referrals. Continue to update on weekly basis.
- Ability to utilize identified screening/assessment tools,
stage-wise interventions and treatment models.
- Conducts therapeutic treatment utilizing best practices of
counseling, case management and crisis intervention in assisting
clients toward the recovery process.
- Understands group dynamics/processes, facilitates groups with a
focus on integrated care and documents efforts via individualized
- Maintain clinical chart in accordance with agency and
- Complete comprehensive clinical utilization reviews on a
regular basis and communicate all Insurance needs to Utilization
- Role model, explain and encourage pro-social behaviors such as:
12-step meeting etiquette, time management, appropriate language,
dress and the importance of building same gender fellowships.
- Collaborate with Mountainside team as a whole.
- Participate in weekly individual clinical supervision and group
- Maintain weekly communication with clients' family to report
client progress and well being at Mountainside.
- Collaborate with client and staff to create a plan which
considers therapeutic needs of the client to sustain or continue to
develop a program of recovery.
- Provide In-service training as assigned.Qualifications:
- Graduate Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Marriage/Family
Therapy, Social Work required
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor
- Holding full Licensure as: LMSW, LMHC-LP, LMFT-LP or CASAC 2 in
the state of NY requiredCompensation:
- Competitive salary; Comprehensive benefit package; Generous PTO
(which increases after 1 year with Mountainside); 401(k) with
employer matching; Paid holidays; A monthly $75 wellness
reimbursement.Employees of Mountainside are subject to mandated
Covid-19 vaccinations under Connecticut, New York and New Jersey's
Executive Orders.Mountainside is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The
Company is committed to making employment decisions without regard
to any classification protected by federal, state, and local laws
and ordinances. The Company accepts its responsibility to make
employment decisions without regard to any classification protected
by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. We simply seek
Keywords: Mountainside Treatment Center, Stamford , Licensed Outpatient Substance Abuse Clinician/ The, Other , Chappaqua, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!