Senior Talent Advisor, Global Ecommerce and Presort (Remote-based)
Company: Pitney Bowes
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a
member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration
and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken
down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.We actively
look for prospects who:
* Are passionate about client success.
* Enjoy collaborating with others.
* Strive to exceed expectations.
* Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
solutions.Job Description:You are:A results-driven contributor who
will support our rapidly expanding Global Ecommerce and Presort
organizations. You are a self-motivated individual who will help to
drive growth through the acquisition of top talent. This position
may work remotely in the U.S.You will:
- Understand and identify the external and internal talent
landscape in support of the growing Global Ecommerce and Presort
business areas to include professional and senior-level roles such
as: Product Management, Project Management, Business Analysts,
Operations & Network Management, etc.
- Collaborate frequently with hiring managers, key stakeholders,
and HR to strengthen the candidate pool and effectively build
proactive talent pipelines in alignment with business strategies.
- Advise and execute on effective and efficient recruitment and
sourcing strategies needed to engage and secure top talent,
including diverse job seekers.
- Challenge hiring managers about talent assumptions and educate
them on trends in the labor market to inform better hiring
- Use talent intelligence to understand hiring needs and
recruiting practices of competitors and trends in the market.
- Meet Talent Acquisition aligned goals such as: time-to-hire,
diverse candidate slates, quality of hire, tool utilization, and
hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.Your background:As a
Senior Talent Advisor, you have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience recruiting all levels of
talent across a range of professional-level roles in the Ecommerce,
Logistics, Supply Chain, Retail, and/or Consumer Goods industry
- Excellent and proven experience of direct sourcing strategies,
candidate assessment, and innovative recruiting concepts in the
- A client-centric approach in delivering positive experiences to
hiring managers, stakeholders, and candidates, with a strong best
practice of consistent and timely communication
- Experience using a range of recruiting tools including
applicant tracking systems and CRMs (e.g.: Workday, Phenom People,
- A high degree of self-motivation and can act as a strong
individual contributor, while also collaborating
- Experience recruiting diverse candidates and identifying
outreach program opportunitiesOur Team:At Pitney Bowes, our
passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help
clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce:
from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to
enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to
securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything,
we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful
impact.We will:* Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
* Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the
success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive benefits globally ()Pitney Bowes is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values
diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are
encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
Keywords: Pitney Bowes, Stamford , Senior Talent Advisor, Global Ecommerce and Presort (Remote-based), Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!