VP Sales Reporting Metrics and Insights
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Vice President of Sales Reporting, Metrics & Insights is
responsible for the strategic leadership of reporting and analysis
within the Residential and Small and Medium Business (SMB)
segments. This role will synthesize complex data to assess and
project sales and retention trends that provides management
insights and strategies for sales trends, forecasts, offers,
dashboard, agent scorecards, bonus targets, and ad hoc
Leads the automation and standardization of reporting across sales
channels within Residential and SMB segments. Representing all
sales channels, this position will and liaise with Business
Intelligence to manage the capital builds of all the approved
projects. The role reports to the Group Vice President of Sales
Operations and will interact with Sales Leaders & their Operations
VPs, BI, Marketing Analytics and Business Planning.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead all efforts to simplify, automate and create best in class
reporting solutions across all sales channels
- Automate reporting across sales channels & create robust
integrated reporting structures by consolidating common metric
views across sales channels.
- Develops and utilizes analytical and reporting frameworks to
measure psu sales growth by channel by as well as retention save
rates and survival
- Standardize reporting formats, user interface (UI) platforms,
update processes and technology tools across sales teams.
- Liaise with BI as a single point of contact representing all
sales channels to manage approved capital and support
- Consolidate, automate and produce executive presentations
across all sales channels.
- Standardize the creation of agent, supervisor and manager
scorecards in BI.
- Consolidate and report on all PSU stats during all budget and
- Liaise with Marketing Analytics team to ensure all data
elements are current in the Marketing schema as needed for sales
- Identify new and emerging technologies needed for creating a
robust infrastructure for reporting automation.
- Responsible for managing and developing a team of highly
skilled reporting professionals. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Extensive knowledge and experience in reporting and analytics
function within the Pay TV, Internet or Mobile categories.
- Proven ability to analyze large, complex data sets, identify
trends & patterns and synthesize key findings.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and functions across the
- Strong communication skills, including experience presenting
complex information in a concise and easy to understand fashion to
- Proven ability to attract, develop and manage staff.
- Ability to manage large, complex projects.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced dynamic environment with
- MS Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word - with
proficiency in Excel;
- Proficiency in SQL, Alteryx, Think Cell and Tableau. Education
(Or Equivalent Work Experience)
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Marketing, Management,
Finance, Statistics or Economics.
MBA or Master's degree in related fields preferred.
Related Work Experience Number Of Years
Marketing and analytics experience 15+
Leadership experience 10+
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , VP Sales Reporting Metrics and Insights, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!