Proposal Coordinator #H023-2022
Company: FST Technical Services
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Proposal Coordinator reports directly to the
Proposal Manager. Responsibilities include the following:Essential
- · Assist with generating proposals/qualifications
- o Compile resumes
- o Compile project descriptions
- o Tailor covers/cover letters/organization charts
- o Complete proposal forms
- o Proposal revisions
- o Contacting client for clarifications
- · Assist with proposal production
- o Printing/collating
- o Setting up tabs and covers
- o Binding
- o Preparing packaging/labels
- o Burn CD's, create CD label
- o Delivery drop-off
- o Scheduling messenger deliveries
- o Print final copy to file in P folder (b/w, double sided)
- · Assist with presentations
- o Create resume/project slides
- o Create work product leave behinds
- o Burn CD's and create CD label
- · Assist in production and maintenance of proposal templates
(i.e., resumes, project descriptions)
- · Research lead websites and industry articles for new
- · Create RFP checklist for project leads
- · Read RFP for deadlines, pre-bid meetings, unusual items
- · Update Outlook task list
- · Any special projects as requiredRequirements:
- · Must have a BBA in English and/or Marketing.
- · Must have experience with proposals in the A/E/C industry;
preferably at least 2 years of experience.
- · High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign and
- · Adobe Photoshop and other graphics programs desirable is a
- · Motivated self -starter who can lead proposal process from
pre-RFP planning through delivery. Strong knowledge of proposal
development process is preferred.
- · Highly organized, creative, solution-oriented and
- · Must have strong interpersonal relations skills,
communication skills, enthusiastic attitude, leadership ability and
excellent work ethic.
- · Flexibility to work with a variety of team members and
dynamic project demands.
- · Available and willing to work under pressure with overtime as
- · Excellent written and verbal skills including the ability to
communicate with all levels of staff.
- · Strong organizational and time management skills and proven
ability to multi-task and prioritize.Powered by
Keywords: FST Technical Services, Stamford , Proposal Coordinator #H023-2022, Other , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!