Company: ViacomCBS -
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link The CBS Entertainment
Group, a subsidiary of Paramount Global, creates and distributes
industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences
around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date
back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures
that operate on the leading edge of media. It includes some of the
industry's most successful and popular brands and businesses: CBS
Television Network, CBS News and Stations, CBS Sports, CBS Studios,
CBS Media Ventures and CBS digital properties. The Coordinating
Producer will be responsible for managing and executing the
editorial vision for CBS Sports HQ programming along with the
Senior CP out of our Stamford CT facility. -The Stamford operation
is live every weeknight from 5pm-2am, and every Saturday/Sunday
from 10am-2am. - Other responsibilities will include booking,
scheduling, managing, and assisting the overall production; working
with staff and freelance crew to communicate creative and editorial
content/strategies on specific projects; and assisting on
production projects as needed. The Coordinating Producer will work
with the producers on a daily basis to improve their rundowns and
overall communication. - Your Day-to-Day:
- Oversees Producers in rundown structure and show prep for all
Stamford based programming (M-F 5p-2a, Sa/Su 10a-2a)
- Uses exemplary sports knowledge, fantasy and gambling knowledge
and judgment to determine the agenda, concepts, and content of
assigned shows with guidance from Senior CP.
- Participates in or develops concepts and content for assigned
shows to reach viewers in order to increase CBS Sports HQ market
penetration, ratings and viewership.
- Adjusts program content to accommodate breaking news
situations, interprets breaking news, and translates it into
- Pre-production responsibilities including directing production
arrangements for assigned studio telecasts; establishing production
schedules up to and through the event; establishing the format and
sequence of events for the live shows; overseeing and controlling
the flow of production assets for assigned productions. Key
- Focus on delivering exceptional daily video content efforts for
CBS Sports HQ.
- Interacting and connecting teams across programming,
post-production, graphics and studio production to ensure
proficiency in workflow and production timelines that result in
successful programming on CBS Sports HQ.
- Collaborates with Paramount+ Soccer Programming team to prepare
HQ production staff for game broadcasts and shoulder
- Works with management to ensure compliance with rights'
structure and provide promotional push for initiatives.
- Helps lead the hiring process for producers, PAs, and APs What
you bring to the team: You have -
- A flexible schedule, and an understanding that you will be in
studio late into the evening, and on the weekends.
- At least 8-10 years in a Sports related field. Extensive
experience in a progressively complex related digital media, studio
or related production experience.
- Expert level of sports knowledge, including gambling and
- 5 years of experience managing, supervising or as a lead
producer for a production unit.
- Expertise in rundown operation with Inception, ENPS, or
- Strong knowledge of digital video production-related techniques
- Has an established ability to create and write compelling
sports news stories; generates and executes story ideas from
concept to execution.
- Has strong news judgment and experience with real-time sports
productions and graphics.
- Undergraduate college degree in Communications or equivalent.
You might also have -
- Good understanding of ratings metrics/market positioning within
the sports digital space and strategies. Paramount is an equal
opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet. -At Paramount,
the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen
and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee
benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we
believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be
available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action
employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed,
sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status,
marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and
Veteran status. -If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your
disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling
212.846.5500 or by sending an email to
email@example.com. Only messages left for this
purpose will be returned. -Paramount believes in creating
environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing
entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers
around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety,
Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees,
including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law.
Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the
Company and the applicable Union.
Keywords: ViacomCBS -, Stamford , Coordinating Producer, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!