Company: Imperative Execution Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Imperative Execution is a fintech company that created the first
AI-powered stock trading venue -- IntelligentCross ATS. It uses AI
in the order matching process to connect buyers and sellers,
creating a highly efficient market for investors. We build
everything in house - from low latency subsystems that manage
messages in nanoseconds to machine learning tools that allow us to
solve for optimal trading decisions. We are a team of practitioners
- traders, analysts and engineers - committed to creating efficient
markets. We have a unique organizational structure - with no line
managers, project managers or middle managers of any kind. Everyone
here is a doer and maker and we focus on building great systems.
We've been growing fast for 5 years and we are now looking to add
an exceptional intern to our team.
Open to applicants in the following locations ONLY: CT, FL, MA, MD,
NC, NJ, NV, NY, SC and TX.
Be a part of the team building a new exchange platform from the
ground up. We have no legacy code, use the latest hardware and
software, and leverage decades of experience to create a high
performance, scalable and automated trading system.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You will work with our quantitive researchers and engineers on
projects in algorithmic trading, optimal execution, high frequency
data analysis, and market microstructure. It is a fast paced, hands
on R&D oriented internship, that offers direct impact on real
We are a remote-first company - everyone in the firm works
remotely. We get together as needed -- in front of a whiteboard or
Ideally you'll have:
- Coursework in a quantitative discipline relevant to applied
finance, such as statistics, applied mathematics or machine
- Technical knowledge of Python or R.
- Desirable: database languages, C++
- Remote-work capability, including a private/secure workspace
suitable for work and video conferencing, fast internet
connectivity, and cellular service
As well as be:
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Able to prioritize and remain focused on objectives
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts and engage in a
constructive design process
- This is a 10-24 week paid internship with a flexible start
date. It is highly suitable for students pursuing graduate studies
in quantitative finance or related disciplines.by Jobble
Keywords: Imperative Execution Inc., Stamford , Quant Intern, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!