Posted on: January 17, 2022
Percent is a global leader in financial infrastructure
solutions. Founded in 2018, the company leverages proprietary
technologies, integrations, and data to bring first-of-its-kind
transparency and efficiency to lenders and credit transactions.
Percent's innovative ecosystem enables lenders of any size to raise
the most flexible debt capital at a low cost through dynamic market
pricing and standardized terms. To date, its platforms have powered
more than $650 million in transaction volume in a
multi-trillion-dollar lending market.
We are looking for an Associate to join our Credit Underwriting
team, within our Credit group, to help build infrastructure around
our securitization and investment platform. The hire will
coordinate with our Capital Markets team to help with deal
underwriting, structuring and credit analysis to onboard new
originators and help with approval of existing originators
offerings. You will also coordinate with the Surveillance &
Analytics team to help create surveillance reports and automation
of various processes, including working on various aspects of
Percent Sync, our proprietary software and service suite tailored
for capital raising, reviewing and analyzing historical
originations, performance, and syndication statistics, while
ensuring compliance across different transaction parties.
You should have at least three years of experience in analyzing
various asset classes of ABS, and must be excited about working for
a fast-growing, VC-backed fintech company.
- Work directly with the Head of Credit on all credit
underwriting and analyses functions.
- Surveillance - Liaise with the Surveillance & Analytics team to
be on top of any performance issues related to the specific sectors
or individual transactions.
- Work closely with the Capital Markets team and external clients
on any transaction or credit issues.
- Participate in credit committees to analyze new-issue and
- Conduct regular due diligence on all active originators on
Percent's platform to ensure compliance and to identify any
- Automate and improve internal processes and reporting followed
by the Credit group, which includes working on Percent Sync to
create standardized loan tape data sets, market-wide data summary
reports, and risk-based due diligence products.
- Work closely with various Percent teams to help identify areas
of improvement and generate ideas for technology integrated
solutions on the platform.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field from
a top tier institution
- At least three years of relevant work experience in ABS
- Current licenses, or willing to take shortly after joining:
Series 7, 63, and 79.
- Advanced Excel and VBA skills preferred
- Proficiency in programming languages, Bloomberg and Intex
platforms a plus
- Ability to identify and express credit concerns to all
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and an open and
curious personality where you enjoy working in a team, but also
work well independently
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Full Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Employer matching with charities
Percent is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Percent
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status.by Jobble
Keywords: Percent, Stamford , Associate, Credit, Other , Holtsville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!