2022 Summer Intern: Communications
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At a Glance
- You're a motivated rising junior or senior student with a 3.0
GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following areas listed
below from an accredited college or university:
- Business Management
- This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you
essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field
of choice. It's a full-time, 10-week commitment from June 1, 2022
through August 5, 2022.
- Benefits include professional development sessions, networking
opportunities, and mentorship.
The Spectrum Internship Experience
You have clear aspirations and are seeking a summer internship
program that will help you meet them. Find it at Spectrum, named
one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the United States by
Our internships are designed to provide:
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you
already have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business
- First-rate, hands-on experience in the telecommunications
- Opportunities to connect you with people who can give you a
better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real
goals you can add to your r-sum-, this includes assigning you a
formal mentor and interactions with senior executives.
What you can expect in this role
As a Spectrum Intern, you'll be essential to two teams - your
respective department and your Intern peer group. Department and
team-focused projects account for about 80% of your schedule.
You'll spend the other 20% on professional development sessions and
networking activities, including the Kickoff Conference on June 1,
webinars, community service, cross-functional project, and final
Internship responsibilities may include
- Learn to manage and execute a variety of internal communication
programs targeted to current Spectrum employees.
- Partner with Manager to execute projects such as: weekly
Spectrum News, Leadership News, Alerts and write internal
- Contribute to key Communications activity (such as:
strategizing, editing and proofing).
- Assist with management of department assets such as:
Communications Calendar, organization of new product launches,
audit key project deliverables, assist Manager with project flow
- Learn and apply key communication concepts, processes and
practices related to increasing employee readership of
- Contribute to execution of internal communication strategy and
related communications tactics.
- Learn 1 communication intake from start to finish such as:
Intake, Edit, Publish
- Support program management activities such as: gathering
reports on Communication metrics, and assisting with the analysis
and next steps.
Here's what it takes to get started
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or
University completing a Bachelor's Degree or Advanced Degree
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA or greater in current program
- Ability to travel locally to Spectrum Intern development events
and activities throughout the programAuthorization to work in the
U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
- Interest/background in Communications, Business Management or
- Strong written communication skills in a clear and
- Strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail, working
well under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Mature judgment and individual initiative
- Innovative, organized, and self-motivated with a keen interest
in driving strategic messages to key internal
role-playersProficient with MS Office applications, Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook GGN100 293829 293829BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , 2022 Summer Intern: Communications, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!