Plant Quality Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Plant Quality Manager Summary:
The Plant Quality Manager is responsible for all quality
deliverables. They will establish and review annual quality
improvement plans as well as plant operational plans. They
are responsible for continuous improvement in quality key measure
performance and customer satisfaction for assigned area.
Plant Quality Manager Job
- Responsible to ensure that all QE deliverables (e.g.: Quality
Objectives, MSA, Control Plans, Part Inspection, Capability
Studies, and Customer PPAP) are executed on time and to the
appropriate level of detail.
- Develop key customer relationships in the supplier quality area
for successful execution of our launches.
- Ensure the adherence to policies and procedures outlined in the
TS 16949 Quality System.
- Develop key internal relationships, with the goal of removing
roadblocks and resolving issues for successful execution of our
- Develop QE resource budgets and staffing needs, participate in
the interview process and add resources, as they are required.
- Develop and execute Individual Development Plans and
performance reviews for each QE.
- Actively participate in program reviews and phase exits
- Prepare a monthly assessment of all PLUS QE deliverables for
the programs within their area of responsibility.
- Advanced Quality Planning including Quality Planning and
Control Plan standard, FMEA’s, PPAPs, Dimensional layouts,
gage/fixture design, and performance/material testing.
- Advanced statistical concepts, design of experiments, and
problem solving methodology.
- Leads quality function within their area of responsibility,
typically providing direct leadership to Quality Engineers.
- Provides leadership to a large area of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure proper customer
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company
safety rules and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) is required.
- Must have recent experience in Automotive Industry.
- Specific education and training in Quality disciplines
including, at minimum ISO/TS16949, Continuous Improvement, PPAP,
FMEA, Control Plans, DoE, SPC.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- High level of business ethics and integrity.
- Knowledge of TS16949 Quality Systems.
- Experience with the APQP system.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Stamford , Plant Quality Manager, Other , Huntington, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!