Senior Direct to Consumer & eCommerce Manager, Personal Health
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a
field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive
additional information about the compensation and benefits for this
role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Sr. Manager, Direct-to-Consumer/E-Commerce will lead and
manage Philips.com Direct-to-Consumer & E-Commerce business. The
role will be responsible for developing and executing DTC strategy
to grow Philips.com business and develop marketing calendar for
product launches, digital merchandising, holiday promotions, etc.
You will lead internal and external teams to execute digital
marketing campaigns, measure, and report on their
You are responsible for
- Lead and manage Philips.com including daily operations, sales
performance, site maintenance, analysis and insights
- Develop and execute strategies to drive significant increased
website traffic, conversion rates, revenue and profitability,
leveraging analytics and A/B site and email testing
- Develop and execute online product merchandising strategies
that provide customers with various ways to shop products
- Identify, test and execute best in class online user experience
that drive engagement and conversion
- Troubleshoot on-site bugs and work with developers to identify
opportunities for improvement of online user experience
- Partner with Category/Brand team and design team to plan and
develop SEO-friendly brand communications, ensuring brand
consistency, clarity and quality of all marketing
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunities to bridge gaps in
business objectives, pushing the business forward to exceed
- Develop critical KPI metrics and dashboard to measure the
performance of campaigns and derive actionable insights to
fine-tune strategies and planning
- Partner with cross-functional team, develop process to
streamline operation and improve efficiency
- Keep abreast of current trends in digital marketing and
You are a part of
The Philips Personal Health organization E-Commerce & Digital
Excellence team. This team is responsible for providing a holistic
360° approach to planning, investment and execution for all
E-Commerce partners and Direct-to-Consumer business. The Sr
Manager, Direct-to-Consumer will report to the Digital Marketing
Director for Personal Health, North America. This position is
located based in Stamford, CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years business experience with at least 5 years of
experience in an E-Commerce role required; Digital Marketing is
- Consumer packaged goods or Digital agency experience
- Ability to learn systems and tools quickly
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy, effective time
management & organizational skills
- Proactive approach to all tasks and the ability to anticipate
- Ability to develop business plans and lead flawless integration
of the online
- Digital savvy, good analytical and administrative skills
- Experience establishing insightful merchandising guidelines and
parameters to guide team
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral including
the ability to craft copy for marketing promotions
- Ability to manage and grow relationships with agencies and
- Strong persuasion skills and the ability to bridge the digital
gap a non-marketing audience to evangelize the power of proposed
- Stellar project management skills
- Ability to manage a budget, manage multiple products at once,
meeting deadline and insuring ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Problem solving prowess and the ability to pivot self and team
when campaigns call for a change in direction
- Quantitatively orientated with a passion for uncovering insight
from campaign performance data that drives growth.
- Travel is less than 20%
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow your career in a company that values the
interaction between technology and people. You can join an
innovative company that makes a real difference to people’s lives.
You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who
share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work
will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety
and challenge will be part of your daily routine. Our benefits are
very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of
the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.