IT Sales Consultant
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: October 9, 2021
All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta
Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT
services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide
variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice
for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and
progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered
has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior
quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on
technical training on the most relevant technologies in the
industry and career path advancement in all levels of the
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a
rewarding career with All Covered!
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an
IT Services Consultant!
The IT Services Consultant (ITSC) role is
market-based sales and business development position. An ITSC may
cover a single large market or multiple smaller markets within the
region. The primary responsibilities of the role are to help grow
All Covered sales through presenting and closing:
- Recurring professional, managed and cloud service solutions or
All Covered Care (ACC).
- Strategic and complex IT project and procurement opportunities
to prospects and existing clients. These sales are consultative to
our prospects and customers and collaborative internally.
- ITSC’s rely on operations, delivery, relationship management,
executive and other sales resources throughout various stages of an
- ITSC’s will work closely with the local Konica Minolta Business
Solutions sales team and their customers to cross-sell our services
for the mutual benefit of each division.
- Additionally, ITSC’s develop their territories through business
development initiatives and networking activities such as mixers,
tradeshows, Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce
initiatives, etc. as well as by soliciting references from existing
All Covered customers.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of All Covered services,
programs, and sales methodology to address complex and strategic
ACC, project and procurement opportunities.
- Work with regional engineering project resources, regional
relationship management resources, sales and management resources
to achieve and exceed quota.
- Work with Konica Minolta local offices to cross-sell IT
Services to their client and prospect base.
- Provide thorough and accurate insight into the financial
results and forecast of sales of strategic and complex ACC, project
and procurement services.
- With support from marketing and channel strategy resources,
present special programs to prospects and All Covered Care
- Develop a thorough understanding of how All Covered services
create value for customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of technology services and
- Key Performance Metrics:
- Sales Activities.
- Managed Services Quota Attainment.
- Project Services Quota Attainment.
- Project Procurement Quota Attainment.
- Client Retention.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting
and exceeding quota.
- High level of financial acumen, in order to have “business
discussions with business people.”
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
- Ability to effectively deliver difficult messages while
emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply
technical service base to individual customer needs.
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services,
and needs from a prospect, client and All Covered perspective.
- Possess the ability to influence vs. control others.
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management
with notable accomplishments.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Exception planning, organization and time management skills;
- High level of professionalism and integrity; good
- Good negotiating skills.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Computer skills (including Word, Excel, SalesForce contact
Reqts and Certifications
- 3-5 years of experience in the Managed IT Services, or IT
- 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Stamford , IT Sales Consultant, Other , Tarrytown, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!