Mid Level Automotive Technician - Port Jefferson Station, NY
Company: Goodyear - US English
Location: Port Jefferson Station
Posted on: October 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service
centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work
environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive
benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification
reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in
you and your future by providing excellent training for our
technician, sales team and management positions. We offer
fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team
players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more
than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and
auto service innovation leader!
As a Mid-Level Automotive Technician, you will
gain hands-on experience in one of Goodyear's Auto Service centers
by utilizing a mechanical aptitude to diagnose technical issues
while delivering outstanding service.? You will also become
familiar with brakes, alignments, and continually learn in the
rapidly changing automotive industry.? We encourage you to allow us
to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply
Responsibilities will include, but not
be limited to:?
- Perform line technician services, routine
inspections/maintenance, system diagnostics, and
- Including brake repairs, fluid exchanges/flushes, preventative
maintenance, wheel alignments, and tire installation?
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing
clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles?Provide
guidance and mentoring to junior automotive
- Document all work performed on the repair order??
- Report any safety issues immediately to management?
- Promote teamwork to deliver times and accurate guest care
during all operating hours?
- Maintain strict adherence to Company policy on vehicle care and
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires
and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.??
- Minimum 1 year of automotive experience including brake
repairs, fluid flushes, and preventative maintenance?
- Valid driver's license?
- Must be at least 18 years of age?
- No relocation is being offered for this position?
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future?
- High School Diploma or GED??
- ASE Certification??
- Previous experience diagnosing vehicles and performing road
- Previous electrical, air conditioning, and primary and advanced
fuel ignition experience??
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results
with limited influence from others???
- Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and
demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility,
dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and
- Display a commitment to learning new technologies within the
rapidly changing automotive industry?
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify
problems, and make decisions?
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week,
which may include weekends and some holidays?
- Commitment to following established safety policies and
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Stamford , Mid Level Automotive Technician - Port Jefferson Station, NY, Other , Port Jefferson Station, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!