Company: Kevin Tabet Ins Agency Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2021
State Farm®, Insurance and Financial Services office and I am
looking for our next great Sales Representative. If you are a
motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment,
then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent
income and growth potential!
Insurance Sales Representative Requirements:
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to
- Life & Health license (must be able to
- 1-2 Years of Insurance Sales Experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated successful track record of meeting sales goals and
- Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial
products play in people’s lives.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from
a cold start.
Insurance Sales Representative
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Small Business
owners – such as Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Auto
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support. Support
can include responding to inquiries * regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
- Develop new Financial Service opportunities with both existing
and new clients.
Insurance Sales Representative Benefits:
- Base Salary plus a very competitive commission program.
- Great bonus potential if you are a top performer
- Paid time off - for personal time and holidays.
- Outstanding preparation if you aspire to be a State Farm agent
in the future.
Keywords: Kevin Tabet Ins Agency Inc, Stamford , Sales Representative, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!