Senior Professional Marketing Manager, US Dental Professional
Marketing (Stamford, CT)
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based
or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional
information about the compensation and benefits for this role,
which we will provide upon request. You may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join Philips Oral Healthcare as a critical member of the North
America Dental Professional marketing team, contributing to:
- Integrating a new product range into Philips portfolio, in
partnership with 3rd party partner.
- Growing awareness, trial, preference, and sales for Philips
Oral Health products among US-based Dental Professionals (dentists,
dental hygienists, other key staff) and their patients
- Defining and executing go-to-market strategies and
communication with Dental Professionals
In conjunction with the Dental Professional team (North America
marketing; North America sales, Global Dental Professional
Marketing), contribute to new product proposition validation,
refinement and expansion in the US market, driving the marketing
strategy to deliver product awareness/preference and sales while
meeting P&L targets.
Support the commercial collaboration with 3rd party partner to
bring to US market a new line of products for Dental Professionals,
hitting business objectives and integrating it into Philips Oral
You are responsible for:
Supporting development and refinement of the product
proposition for a new product line
- Partner with global teams and 3rd party partner to refine value
proposition across the 4P`s in order to address local insights and
- Analyze consumer research, dental professional research,
channel trends, current market conditions and competitor
information to unlock new insights that will drive competitive
advantage. Monitor industry best practices.
- Work closely with Market Intelligence team and sales team to
monitor proposition performance & local customer / patient
Driving commercial launch in US Market for a new product
- Support the Dental Professional Sales organization with sell-in
of new proposition.
- Develop Sales-enablement materials and training
- Develop Marketing strategy and identify/execute key marketing
initiatives for consumers and dental professional to build the
brand and deliver on business goals
- Develop Activation and Communications plan for US market
expansion once value prop validated and tested in-market
- Support plans to leverage dental professional educators and
other key opinion leaders
- Represent the brand with key Sales Team Members and
- Establish effective working relationships and leverage ability
to influence cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies
and innovation partner.
- Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from Senior
Management and key constituencies regarding the quality of the
plans / projects for the products / Brand.
You are a part of:
You will report to the Dental Professional Marketing Director.
This position is based in Stamford, CT.
You’ll work collaboratively with cross-functional experts from
other departments (Sales, Sales Planning, Finance, Marcom, Category
management, Legal and Regulatory) and partner with 3rd party
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills
- Bachelor Degree required; MBA preferred
- 6+ years Brand Management/Marketing experience, ideally in a
professional marketing (BtoB) setting or CPG environment.
- Experience working with a sales force in the healthcare or
beauty/cosmetic categories is a plus.
- Proven leadership capability
- Analytical orientation, including demonstrated experience
managing forecasting, financial budgets, or similar; strong Excel
- Critical thinking; Problem analysis and solving
- Energy, adaptability, flexibility and drive
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful self-starter; willing to challenge
the status quo
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a complex, matrixed
- Attention to detail; solid organization & time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Ability to occasionally travel within the US
In return, we offer you:
Philips business offers rich, new consumer experiences that meet
consumers’ desire for wellness and pleasure throughout each part of
their day and during key milestones throughout their life. We are a
highly entrepreneurial organization, passionate about developing
innovations that meet consumer’s personal health & well-being needs
in a unique way, relative to their Mind, Body, and Appearance.
Philips is delivers lifestyle solutions aimed at improving the
lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025, and provides a unique
opportunity for each employee to create their legacy in life
through their work in a way that is personally meaningful to
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the
frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a
diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for
individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of
1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I
of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.