Posted on: July 22, 2021
Supports the operational and financial planning and analysis needs
of Network Operations. Prepares budgets, forecasts, and monthly
financial analysis for the assigned business unit. Facilitates the
purchase process of assets for operational capital projects.
Utilizes understanding of both business process and technical
capabilities to implement solutions for more complex business
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Provides business analysis and support for channel leaders:
review monthly results, compile forecast models on a quarterly
basis and create reports to do a rolling forecast each month to
provide financial visibility.
- Provides financial analysis specific to the needs of the
assigned business unit.
- Builds budget models for expenses and capital for assigned
business unit, and once reviewed load into corporate budget
application. Develops supporting budget schedules for various
identified categories. Provides ad hoc reports that are needed to
review and analyze budgeted information.
- Translates high level business requirements into functional
specifications for the Network Operation's organization and manages
changes to such specifications.
- Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business
unit(s) and network operations function from the initial
requirements to the final implementation.
- Assists in the month end close review, ensuring that accruals
are accurate and complete. Provides input for the monthly review of
expenses and capital to budget and forecast, and explain variances
with operational analytics and insight to assigned business unit
leadership and the finance group.
- Inputs, reviews and approves POs and CPRs (Capital Project
Requests) and ensure they are within budget.
- Special Projects as needed and performs other duties as
requested by supervisor.
ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, or related field or
- Minimum five (5) years Business analysis and planning
- Minimum five (5) years Financial control, budget and
- At least three (3) years Accounting experience.
- Strong analytic, organizational, and problem solving skills
with a willingness to get into detail transactions
- Solid financial management skills including forecasting,
budgeting and keen business acumen
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple
priorities, and make deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to adjust focus quickly and efficiently
- Experience with SAP
- Operations experience a plus
- Self-motivated, with mix of entrepreneurial and controllership
- Strong knowledge of Excel, MIS and reporting systems.
Keywords: Spectrum, Stamford , Business Analyst, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!