Director, Midmarket Segment Marketing - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 22, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you an experienced midmarket expert skilled at crafting an
engaging product story and developing the go-to-market product
- Can you partner with sales leadership and training teams to
execute integrated sales enablement strategies, product selling and
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the progress of a
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Director of Midmarket Segment Marketing, you increase
revenue sold for fiber internet access, network, managed services
and cloud services. You excel at promoting the Spectrum Enterprise
product story and developing the go-to-market (GTM) product program
strategies. You develop compelling product positioning and
messaging programs, GTM strategies and industry thought leadership.
You collaborate with sales leadership and training teams to execute
integrated sales enablement strategies, product selling and
You serve as a strategy and subject matter expert on midmarket
intelligence and dynamics, including market sizing, opportunity,
industry insights and sales motion. You achieve segment market
share and sales goals by partnering with the Demand Generation team
to develop and execute end-to-end programmatic sales and marketing
programs. You maximize marketing efforts through partnerships with
Product Management, Sales Operations and the extended marketing
team. You report directly to the Vice President of Enterprise
Marketing Segments for goals and guidance.
- Competitive salary with a long-term incentive plan.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
What you will do:
- Drive revenue by leading the annual development of the GTM and
business development strategy for the Spectrum Enterprise Midmarket
- Inform product development and positioning, segment value
propositions and client incentives using market, industry analyst
and competitive research and insights.
- Develop targeting and segmentation, personas and
route-to-market designs across identified high opportunity and
differentiated sub-segments based on dynamics such as firm site
counts, industries and geographies.
- Partner with client marketing demand generation team to nurture
existing client relationships and tell great client stories.
- Differentiate Spectrum Enterprise in the marketplace by
identifying competition and how to effectively position against
- Work with Product Management, Marketing, Demand Generation and
Sales to plan the marketing launches of new products and feature
- Uncover future product needs and packaging by sub-segment and
champion internal requirements to bring needed products or services
- Work with Product Marketing teams to translate product
messaging and value proposition into relevant messaging and
- Generate offers and programs that deliver the right products
and solutions to clients by owning segment marketing as defined by
client and sales strategy.
- Manage and coordinate with the Demand Generation team to guide
the operational design, implementation process and optimization of
programs and campaigns for the midmarket segment.
- Lead the analysis of the sales funnel, actual revenue and the
development of monthly and quarterly reviews versus target,
forecast and market demand.
- Produce a wide variety of formats by partnering with Creative
Production and Demand Generation teams, including content, product
videos, social media and slide shares.
- Support sales leadership and management by owning and
delivering the GTM content, product positioning and selling tools
- Execute programs to launch, create visibility, establish
baseline usage and increase engagement within the Sales
- Improve sales by establishing and managing the midmarket
program return on investment based on sales quota attainment
correlated to sales representative usage and engagement.
- Expand into new markets by partnering with Strategy, Marketing
Analytics and research teams to identify and opportunities and
- Promote product knowledge and marketing strategies by working
in tandem with Sales leadership.
- Build relationships with industry technology organizations,
forums and thought leaders to remain current on leading industry
technology trends and developments.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of relevant leadership experience partnering
with Sales leadership and training teams to execute GTM
- Seven or more years of relevant leadership experience building
and growing a high performing marketing or product management team
larger than five team members.
- Ten or more years of progressively responsible experience in
product marketing of business-to-business (B2B), midmarket,
enterprise and strategic and vertical markets serving enterprise
- Demonstrated success driving product launches and GTM programs
through direct field sales teams and alternate channel teams.
- Experience selling and supporting fiber network, managed and
cloud services and solutions in the midmarket space.
- Knowledge of external markets, clients and internal
capabilities to identify key target audiences and personas for
buying groups across multiple decision-maker titles.
- Solid interpersonal communication skills.
- History of managing team members and collaborating with
- Ability to gain buy-in and alignment across sales, product,
technical, operations and executive stakeholders.
- Track record of effectively leading change and
- Proven collaboration skills within function and across peer
- Prior experience with executive networking with client
- Product marketing experience, including product launch and
promotion, GTM strategy development and execution, product and
sales training development, client and market requirements and
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise products and services.
- Experience in business-to-business (B2B) marketing for
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field, or an
equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Master's degree in business administration (preferred).
Keywords: Spectrum, Stamford , Director, Midmarket Segment Marketing - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!