Manager, Business and Application Analysis - Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: July 22, 2021
At a glance:
- Are you a detail-oriented analyst passionate about leading a
team that assesses, captures and documents user needs into detailed
business and technical requirements?
- Can you commit to a position enhancing operations by serving as
a liaison between business operations groups impacted by specific
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Manager of Business and Application Analysis, you focus on
maintaining continuous operations through decisive team management
of high-performing Business and Systems Analysts. You excel at
assessing, capturing and documenting user needs into detailed
business and technical requirements. You analyze business and
system activities using expert knowledge of our operations,
networking products and capabilities. Combining your technical
expertise and understanding of the business, you swiftly address
and resolve business issues.
You propel business growth by serving as a liaison between business
operations groups impacted by a particular initiative, such as new
products, services, processes, regulations or support technologies.
You are passionate about implementing solutions that drive growth
while enhancing the client experience. You thrive in an office
environment and travel to support projects when necessary. You
report directly to the Manager of Enterprise System Operations for
goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be an inspiring leader for a team of cross-functional Analysts
by actively and consistently supporting all efforts to simplify and
enhance the client experience.
- Identify issues that could impact or be impacted by the
delivery of new products, services, processes or support
technologies through detailed analyses of system interdependencies,
requirements, risks and risk mitigators.
- Alert senior leadership to business impacts of system changes
- Support all aspects of integration by ensuring the installation
of new products and services, regulatory requirements, tools,
technologies and markets into existing operations.
- Mitigate risks for the delivery of new products, services,
processes or support technologies by ensuring a complete analysis
and understanding of interdependencies and business risks.
- Ensure project accuracy by documenting, designing and
implementing all defined business rules and policies.
- Fully optimize production by leveraging technology, ensuring
automated and manual process enablers are working and redesigning
processes where applicable.
- Supervise the translation of high-level business requirements
into functional specifications and then translate them to technical
- Improve established processes by developing and maintaining a
library of functions and specifications via Change Management
- Interpret and deliver the functional specifications of projects
to impacted business units and other supporting organizations,
including IT, Billing and third-party vendors.
- Achieve project goals by aligning operational strategies and
technical solutions, complying with all defined business policies
and documenting and implementing designs.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of telecommunications experience.
- Five years of project management experience.
- Five or more years of business operations analysis
- Proven track record of analyzing and interpreting data while
quickly identifying business issues and opportunities.
- History of managing projects simultaneously while defining key
performance indicators and metrics.
- Confident when documenting, preparing and presenting
data-driven technical information to C-level executives and
- Deadline-driven with the ability to make decisions and resolve
issues while working under pressure.
- Demonstrated initiative to accomplish job duties while using
sound judgment and strong organizational and prioritization
- Proven ability to manage cross-functionally and motivate
- Knowledge of process and project management.
- Familiar with general accounting and billing procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
- Master's degree in business administration or a related field
or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience
Keywords: Spectrum, Stamford , Manager, Business and Application Analysis - Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!