Tennis Professional- Hamlet Golf Country Club - Commack, New York
Company: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provide the Three Steps of Service to the Members and guests of
the club. Organize tennis clinics and private lessons that
encourage participation in the Clubs tennis activities. Promote
tennis memberships to all potential prospects. Act as the Clubs
Tennis Ambassador to enhance the value of the Club. Reports
directly to the General Manager.
Day to Day:
- Assist the members with all tennis needs and ensure tennis
policies are being followed.
- Teach private or group tennis lessons/drills.
- Schedule, administer and promote leagues, round robins,
drop-in, ladders, tournaments, and all other events as
- Develop and promote tennis clinics, private lessons, adult,
junior and senior programs.
- Call new members to conduct a tennis orientation into the
facility and programs available.
- Maintain courts in a professional manner and ensure that the
environment is safe for all those who use the facility.
- Maximize the Clubs tennis facilities to reduce attrition and
attract new members.
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments are completed in
their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated
in the Star Service FOCUS expectations (i.e. orderly/organized work
areas, straighten/arrange furniture/equipment, picking up
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members, and guests to ensure
delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware
of team members and the environment and participate as a member of
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Attend Club functions and tennis committee meetings.
- Adhere to all the various company, club and department written
mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple
tasks at any given time ability to focus attention on detail.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas, including the kitchen, and assuring that
others are acting safely.
- Attendance at daily line-up and participating as
- Wearing a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Tennis Professional.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree
- USPTA certification required
- Required tennis instruction training
Keywords: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc., Stamford , Tennis Professional- Hamlet Golf Country Club - Commack, New York, Other , Commack, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!