Posted on: June 12, 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career.
That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from
an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open
up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore
new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you
to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the
digital future together with us.
- Develop project scope, maintain and report on manufacturing
process changes, driving 'Best in Class' strategies
- Assist in development of staffing and capital plans for
manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Evaluates potential safety and environmental hazards with new
raw materials or processes
- Creates experimental order protocols and supervises trials at
plant sites throughout North America
- Problem analysis and planning for improving core production
processes in critical measures (reliability, quality, cost)
- Use Process Modeling software, and create Computer Aided (CAD)
and Process & Instrument Drawings (P&IDs)
- General awareness of chemical unit operations and manufacturing
- Use statistical methods for design of experiments or process
improvement (incl. Factorial Designed Experiments, Taguchi
- BS in a technical degree with 8-10 years of experience (Chem.E.
- Manufacturing and/or R&D (including pilot plant)
environment is desirable, with some hair care expertise.
- Application with liquids process scale-up, statistical process
control, Working knowledge of mechanical / electrical engineering
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 20003725
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Keywords: Henkel, Stamford , Principal Engineer, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!