Administrative Support Assistant
Company: Northwell Health
Location: Bay Shore
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Full Time: Shifts will vary bassd on practice needs
- Monday - Friday (40hours/week) between 8:00 am and 7:00 pm
Performs diversified clerical duties related to the operational
needs of the office/department.
- Performs diversified clerical duties which may include, but are
not limited to: Typing various correspondence, reports, articles;
Greeting and directing visitors; Answering telephones, taking
messages, directing intercom pages; Scheduling
appointments/meetings; Maintaining department/office files, record
keeping, patient record filing; Taking meeting minutes; Collecting
payments; Keeping inventory and ordering supplies for the
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, Stamford , Administrative Support Assistant, Other , Bay Shore, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!