Oracle Technical Architect - Senior Associate - TMT
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A career within PwC's Oracle Services Practice, will provide you
with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise
technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize
on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and
effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems
and fuel success in the areas of finance operations, human capital
management, supply chain management, reporting and analytics, and
governance, risk and compliance.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of
success in various Oracle application-based solutions, including
the following capabilities:
- Demonstrating a proven record of success delivering technical
components for on-premise and cloud implementations;
- Demonstrating proven experience in architecting solutions
spanning multiple systems, infrastructure design, middleware-based
integrations and application development;
- Demonstrating proven experience contributing as a technical
team member in consulting, designing, and implementing technical
- Demonstrating proven success designing, building, testing and
deploying solutions based on Oracle products;
- Demonstrating proven success identifying and addressing client
needs by building relationships with clients, developing an
awareness of Firm services, communicating with a client in an
organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for
information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and
completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a
- Demonstrating proven knowledge on design, development and
deployment of Oracle Fusion Middleware products like Oracle SOA
BPEL, OSB, BPM;
- Demonstrating proven integration experience with Oracle
SaaS/Fusion products using Oracle PaaS as well as third party
- Demonstrating proven experience in implementation of Oracle
PaaS Products like SOA CS, ICS, JCS and Database cloud;
- Demonstrating proven knowledge with open industry standards
such as SOAP, XML, XSD, HTTP, Oracle, ADF, and Java; and,
- Demonstrating proven experience building relationships with the
Oracle product development and strategy teams and presentation
experience at industry forums.
Keywords: PwC, Stamford , Oracle Technical Architect - Senior Associate - TMT, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!