Company: Northwell Health
Location: Bay Shore
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Coordinates and monitors research trials; actively oversees the
recruitment of study participants. May be required to perform
venipuncture on study participants; collects, processes, and ships
specimens according to protocol and training requirements. Adheres
to good clinical practice, and complies with regulatory and grant
agency requirements, and study protocol; maintains study records
and collaborates with the institutional review board as
- Responsible for coordination of a designated study or group of
- In research projects, oversees recruitment of subjects,
implementation of study procedures, and the collection and
processing of data.
- Keeps accurate and up-to-date records.
- Collects labels, logs, processes, and ships biological
specimens for analysis according to protocol and training
- Schedules subjects for protocol-related evaluations;
collaborates with physicians, investigators and other healthcare
providers; promotes respect for subjects' rights.
- Administers, scores and evaluates results of assessments as
assigned and as related to study protocol; collects data, confers
with PI and forwards results to sponsor (internal or
- Interfaces with external agencies as necessary; organizes all
phases of grant process for submission to funding agencies as
- Ensures availability of drug supplies and/or equipment for
studies; maintains drug accountability logs.
- Liaisons with agencies and pharmaceutical companies,
laboratories, and equipment and supply companies, as needed.
- Adheres to good clinical practice, and complies with regulatory
and grant agency requirements; follows protocol as developed and
keeps investigator or supervisor informed of developments.
- Collaborates with PI and the food and drug administration and
drug companies on related issues; may be required to perform
phlebotomy, electrocardiograms, or monitor vital signs on study
participants and report findings to supervisor.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied
and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, Stamford , Coordinator, Research, Other , Bay Shore, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!