Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Sema4 is a patient-centered health intelligence company founded
on the idea that more information, deeper analysis, and increased
engagement will improve the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of
disease. Sema4 is dedicated to transforming healthcare by building
dynamic models of human health and defining optimal, individualized
health trajectories, starting in the areas of reproductive health
and oncology. Centrellis, our innovative health intelligence
platform, is enabling us to generate a more complete understanding
of disease and wellness and to provide science-driven solutions to
the most pressing medical needs. Sema4 believes that patients
should be treated as partners, and that data should be shared for
the benefit of all.
Sema4 seeks a talented, Accounts Payable Specialist. Reporting
into the Accounting Services Supervisor, the AP Specialist will be
responsible to ensure that vendor invoices are posted timely and
accurately into NetSuite and Concur.
- Check AP mailbox for incoming invoices and vendor
- Redacting PHI on invoices, auditing invoices to contracts and
saving contracts to the proper folders.
- Match invoices with the PO and receipt items. Verify, secure
approvals and post vendor invoices into NetSuite, ensuring that
amounts are recorded timely and accurately and have complete
- Maintain effective vendor relations, including reconciling
vendor statements and handling payment complaints or
- Work closely with the Procurement team to resolve issues.
- Support the Accounting team ensuring prepaids and sales taxes
are properly identified and entered.
- Weekly review and mailing of checks.
- Assist on reviewing and approving Concur T&E expense
- Contribute to team effort by working on ad hoc projects as
- Assist with audit requests, including providing copies of
invoices, reports, and proof of payments as required.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in Accounting or currently
seeking their degree.
- 2-5 years accounts payable experience in a fast-paced demanding
- Experience in NetSuite and/or QuickBooks.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple
tasks and competing demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; strong Excel and general
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Sema4, Stamford , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!