Company: Northwell Health
Location: Bay Shore
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Coordinates trauma registry for the department. Participates-in
hospital based quality management initiatives. Performs research,
data collection and analysis related to the program.
- Maintains Trauma Registry and enters data into trauma registry
per the National Data Dictionary and trauma program
- Completes/closes records in accordance to standards as per
- Participates in registry data validation and prepares data
reports as requested by internal and/or regulatory agencies.
- Timely submits data to external stakeholders.
- Maintains registry software through regular communication with
- Identifies and reports possible performance improvement,
patient safety, and complications.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
Keywords: Northwell Health, Stamford , Trauma Registrar, Other , Bay Shore, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!