Ultrasound Technologist- Echocardiography
Company: Northwell Health
Location: Bay Shore
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Performs ultrasound examinations. Calibrates equipment, as
needed. Coordinates ultrasound activities and patient flow with
Supervisors and the Control Office.
- Performs all Ultrasound examinations presently being offered at
- Orients new Ultrasound Technologists and students and evaluates
- Participates in quality control and quality assurance
- Keeps the room in an orderly fashion.
- Works with the Radiologists with new concepts in
- Keeps records and provides census information.
- Processes and oversees processing of films.
- Calibrates equipment and camera as needed.
- Assigns patients to come down to the Department.
- Assigns other duties as needed for the proper flow of
- Coordinates and schedules all patients in Ultrasound with the
- Works cooperatively and maintains ethical relationships with
all patients and personnel in the proper conduct of the
- Maintains proficiency and understanding in the treatment and
care of infant, pediatric, adolescent and geriatric patients.
- Sends exams to PACS archive.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- ADA Essential Functions
- Graduate of an accredited medical sonography program,
- Registry in a specific sonography specialty appropriate to the
position with American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Experience in sonography specialty appropriate to the position,
Keywords: Northwell Health, Stamford , Ultrasound Technologist- Echocardiography, Other , Bay Shore, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!