Retail Operations Specialist
Company: Design Within Reach Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We're looking for a Retail Operations Specialist to join our
Retail Operations team! Our Studios serve as both a retail
environment and as community centers for design, inviting constant
interaction between the customer, our furniture and our sales team.
DWR's Retail Operations Specialists provide exemplary internal
customer service to support the Retail Sales organization through a
variety of operational tasks. As a Retail Operations Specialist,
you'll report to the Retail Operations Manager.
What you'll do:
You'll have opportunities to grow, achieve andbuild
relationshipsevery day as you...
- Manage multi-faceted Studio inquiriesin a professional
mannerwith accuracy of information, appropriate grammar, spelling
- Assess Studio's support needs through written correspondence or
by phone, solve the issue at hand and communicate resolution in a
complete and thorough manner.
- Regularly rotate through different operational specialties and
- Become an expert in product knowledge and DWRpolicies and
procedures, ensuring the ability to react to and solve retail
operations requests as efficiently as possible.
- Provide daily Retail Operations support to the Sales
Organizationincluding but not limited to:
- Manage and respond to inquiries for ETA and Product Support
issues which will be your main focus.
- Review and solve sales order payment issues.
- Manage and process return and exchange requests ensuring
adequate documentation is present, and customer need is resolved
- Use operational systems available to provide answers to the
Does this sound like you?
This might be you if you have the following skills and
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service role with a focus
on operational excellence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with ahigh degree of accuracyandattention to
- Appropriate discretion in handling confidential financial and
- Ability to thoughtfully handle stressful and difficult
- Solidproblem solving skillsincluding follow through and the
ability to manage multiplecompeting priorities.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with both internal and
external groups and individuals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel).
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, but may be flexible due to
- College degree preferred.
As a Retail Operations Specialist, you'll be eligible for DWR's
comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision
insurance, paid holidays, parental leave, green transit subsidy,
401k and more.
Design Within Reach provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin,
ancestry, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
Keywords: Design Within Reach Inc., Stamford , Retail Operations Specialist, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!