Logistics Payables Analyst
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Logistics Payables Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career.
That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from
an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open
up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore
new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you
to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the
digital future together with us.
- Clear invoice exceptions in CASS freight payables system
- Drive continuous improvement with carriers and internal parties
to eliminate exceptions.
- Submit weekly funding file ensuring proper coding applied.
- Ensure FedEx invoices are coded appropriately and submitted to
payables clerks for entry.
- Liaise between AP clerks, transportation, Logistics
Procurement, and providers to ensure accounts remain current.
- Clear and approve paper invoices as needed to ensure on time
- Build and report weekly payables KPI's
- Perform root cause analysis to develop clear actions that will
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or another analytical
field. Strong knowledge of logistics, transportation, or supply
- Experience with CASS, Saperion, or other payables systems
preferred. Also an expert level use of Excel.
- Ability to communicate internally, externally, and hold others
accountable to requirements.
- Continuous improvement mindset with an action-oriented
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are
considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee
for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these
cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 21014772
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Keywords: Henkel, Stamford , Logistics Payables Analyst, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!