Ultrasound Technologist PerDiem
Company: The Stamford Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Ultrasound Technologist provides a variety of diagnostic
ultrasound procedures (invasive and non-invasive ranging from
OB/GYN, abdomen and small body parts to intra-cavity and color
Doppler and a variety of biopsies. Performs a wide variety of
procedures insuring compliance with organizational protocols and
- Graduation from an ARMDS certified training program is
- Bachelor's degree is preferred with evidence of continuing
- 3 - 5 years clinical experience in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Strong organization and communication skills required.
- Competency with computer hardware and software is
Keywords: The Stamford Hospital, Stamford , Ultrasound Technologist PerDiem, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!