Associate Marketing Manager - Herman Miller Gaming
Company: Herman Miller, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Herman Miller Retail is recruiting for an Associate Marketing
Manager - Herman Miller Gaming, located in Stamford,
Connecticut/New York Metropolitan area. US residency with
commitment to traveling as needed will be considered.
Are you passionate about gaming? Herman Miller is looking for a
highly collaborative, hands-on individual that is passionate about
fostering relationships with and marketing to gamers. This
individual will be responsible for helping to grow the Herman
Miller Gaming business by executing and measuring our omni-channel
consumer marketing initiatives focused on acquiring new customers
through creative and compelling strategies.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Campaigns: Help plan creative, strategic and brand appropriate
seasonal marketing campaigns and activations to engage with our
global gaming audience with clear goals and KPIs. Work with global
marketing partners to implement campaigns in Europe and Asia.
- Channel Management: Work cross functionally and with digital,
creative, social media, merchandising, PR and retail teams to
implement and execute campaigns and activations across
- Promotions: Work closely with partners in merchandising to
identify product focuses and inventory levels for all marketing
- Reporting: Run and evaluate sales, event and digital marketing
reports as it relates to campaigns and promotions to constantly
- Briefs: Create briefs for marketing initiatives such as
campaigns, launches, events and direct mail. Execute and share
reporting for future consideration.
- Wrike: Input briefs and all other marketing initiatives related
to Herman Miller Gaming into project management software.
- Calendar: Maintain and update promotions, marketing, email and
launch calendars for all teams to reference. Work closely with
project manager to initiate follow up and track timelines and key
deliverables to ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- Events: Assist in execution and measurement of local marketing
initiatives such as events and in store activations to drive
traffic to our retail stores.
- Social: Provide a social media-first point-of-view to all our
marketing activities, including events, PR and marketing campaigns.
Work collaboratively with social media partners to help plan and
execute strategies such as event coverage and designer
- Communication: Assist in internal communications of Marketing
efforts to all teams and provide transparency throughout the
organization, including communication to the retail stores.
- Partnerships & Prospecting: Help to manage current partnerships
and events and collaborate with marketing team to seek new
opportunities. Provide creative recommendations, suggestions and
thoughtful analysis that always prioritizes expanding brand
- Outreach: Represent the brand appropriately when contacting
potential partners, advertising and media vendors and other
third-party service providers to further market research and
- Research: Maintain a consistent knowledge of the gaming
industry and community. Collect and communicate this audience
research out to the wider team and make recommendations for how to
leverage to drive awareness to the gaming community and enhance
services to our customers.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in multiple
channels at a retail, entrepreneurial or digitally native
- Experience in gaming or similar industry, and passion for
- A drive to constantly improve processes and find new, better
ways to work efficiently.
- Willingness and excitement to be flexible and helpful across
multiple parts of the business.
- Motivated self-starter with high energy level, a passion for
design and a willingness to do what it takes to create great
- Works well in a highly collaborative environment.
- Extremely organized and efficient, with strong attention to
detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at once,
meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- While location in the New York City Metropolitan area is
preferred, candidates based in the US and willing to travel to our
Stamford, CT or MI headquarters & other locations minimum 1
week/month will be considered.
Who We Are
The Herman Miller Group is a family of individually vibrant
brands, all dedicated to artful, problem-solving design. As Herman
Miller has evolved over its 100-plus-year history, we've joined
forces with brands that share our commitment to great design, and
promoting the health and well-being of our customers and
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective
attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We
focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities,
exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality
products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business,
and together we are on a journey toward a better world.
Who We Hire
Simply put, we hire everyone. Herman Miller is comprised of
people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages,
ethnicities, sexual orientations, veterans from every branch of
military service, and more. Here, you can bring your whole self to
work. We're committed to equal opportunity employment, including
veterans and people with disabilities.
Keywords: Herman Miller, Inc., Stamford , Associate Marketing Manager - Herman Miller Gaming, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!