MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Provide Trading and Executive end user support in a fast-paced
* Provide quality customer service when interacting with all
* Imaging, setup, and deployment of Desktop Computers and PC
* PC software installations and support for Microsoft
applications shrink-wrapped applications, development tools,
internal applications, Bloomberg, Reuters, and other market data
* Support, troubleshooting, repair or replacement of PC
Hardware, and related peripherals.
* Setup weekly meetings via Video Conference, WebEx Audio, and
Screen Content Sharing, as needed.
* Troubleshooting and remediation of software related issues via
Service Now ticketing system.
* Support and Deployment of standard corporate Mobile Devices,
* Act as technical lead and escalation point for more complex
issues that require higher technical knowledge and/or the input
from 3rd line teams for resolution.
* Assist team Manager with larger tasks and projects on an
* Bachelor's Degree in the field related to computer science,
information technology, or management of information systems.
* Minimum of one industry standard/neutral certification
* CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux Essentials, LPIC-1,
CompTIA Linux+, Microsoft MTA, MCP, MCSA, etc...
* Experience and knowledge of Windows PowerShell and familiarity
or understanding of basic Linux
* Project management experience desired, but not required.
* Minimum 5 years of computer hardware and software support
experience in an enterprise environment. Hedge Fund experience
* Thorough understanding of Windows 10 Desktop OS.
* Strong computer skills necessary in Microsoft Office Suite,
Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS.
* Knowledge and support of VMware vSphere, RSA, Citrix
XenDesktop and XenApp.
* Some experience with PowerShell, Linux or Python
* Excellent people skills with ability to handle difficult
situations in a trading environment.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work with minimal
* Strong Troubleshooting capabilities evidenced by organized,
* Keen attention to detail, with a commitment to follow through
User Support Analyst will work for a top tier Asset Management
Firm in Stamford, CT.
Competitive base compensation based on experience + bonus.
*Apply now using the link and your resume will be considered
withiin 24 hours.*