One of Adecco's finest Clients is looking for a Maintenance
Mechanic. If you are looking to work with a company where you can
offer great expertise and still have the opportunity for growth,
then this is the job for you!
Candidate must have experience trouble shooting and performing
preventative maintenance on machinery in a production environment.
Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors,
pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines, follow
diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions
and engineering specifications, and troubleshoot malfunctions. Must
be a team player and work with little to no supervision.
This is a long term opportunity. Compensation based on
To be considered for this position, you must use the APPLY NOW
button to submit your resume.
Mechanic Skills Requirements
• Familiar with pneumatic systems on equipment, air cylinders, air
• Mechanical skills working on drives that include reducers,
motors, brakes, clutches, roller chains, bearings, sprockets,
• Familiar with conveyors, belts, sprockets maintenance.
• Basic electrical skills replacing fuses, breakers, motors.
• Able to work afternoon and night shifts, weekends would be a
• Experience working in the maintenance of various types of
equipment and the ability to learn with training provided.
• Self Starter with good initiative and not afraid of hard
Better Work, Better Life