Senior Designer ? Digital Service & CX
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The Digital Service & Customer Experience organization at Charter
is evolving the holistic customer experience across all customer
touch points and driving digital self-service capabilities. The
customer journeys covered by this role heavily concentrate on the
enrollment into digital services and the activation of internet,
video, and phone services.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting the Enroll &
Activate customer experience via requirements gathering, process
design, system changes, testing, analysis and reporting.
Additionally, they will evaluate emerging technologies that
contribute to Charter?s vision to drive best in class digital
The ideal candidate will have experience in data-driven product
management, customer experience and/or digital capabilities;
demonstrating a unique blend of operational excellence, technical
proficiency from Field and/or Customer Operations, and creativity
with strategic thinking.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Proactively identify areas of opportunity through in-depth analysis
to recommend and drive enhancements, new features, and channels to
ensure Charter?s customer experience is industry leading.
Educate and socialize the Digital Service & CX strategy to internal
and external partners
Deeply understand and recommend technologies and self-service
systems to ensure the Enroll & Activate customer experience is
convenient and easy to use by our customers.
Support the integration of new products and services, regulatory
requirements, tools, and technologies into existing operations
Develop business cases for enhancements and new
Complete analysis and understanding of interdependencies and risks
that could impact or be impacted by the delivery of new products,
services, processes and/or support technologies
Function as the liaison between the business unit and the other
supporting functional organizations (IT, Product, Billing, 3rd
Party suppliers, etc.) to properly interpret and deliver to the
Ensure alignment between the business operational strategies and
Oversee and approve requirements and test plans for assigned
Perform other duties as required
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Passion for customer centric solutions to deliver best in class
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving and presenting
- Understand/interpret the expressed and implied needs of the
- Ability to handle complex and ad hoc requests
- Manage multiple cross-functional projects at one time
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, including
- Thrive in a team environment and works well with others
- Independent thinker
- Communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Make decisions and solve problems while working under
- Knowledge of process and project management
- Prioritize and organize effectively
- Show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to use personal computer & software applications (i.e.
Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration or related field or
Related Work Experience
5 + Years - Business analysis experience
5 + years - Telecommunications and/or experience with
2 + Years - Product management experience
Travel as required
For more information on Spectrum?s benefits, please click .
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , Senior Designer ? Digital Service & CX, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!