Production - Lab Associate- Farmingdale NY 11735
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Production Technician- Farmingdale, NYTemporary to HireMonday to
Friday (8am to 5pm)--Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing work orders (printing of documents,
Barcodes, Requisition forms and kit production forms, assembly
kits) that include kits and bulk supplies.
- Identifies discrepancies with work orders and enters this
information into system which will be used for metrics reports and
audit report for Clients.
- Refurbishes all incoming specimen shipping boxes received from
- Disassemble supplies which are returned from investigator
- Strong attention to detail. Ability to maintain accurate
documentation and follow SOP.
- Computer savvy (MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Team player, reliable and ability to work on weekends on as
- Some college coursework completed, Associates or bachelor's
degree preferred--Preferred Skills:
- Some experience in assembly (not warehouse),
- General experience in any form of pharmaceutical or clinical
- Previous QC or QA experience, highly desirable.
- Basic knowledge of medical/lab terminology.--Kelly offers
competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and other great company
perks.-- Apply today if you are interested!------Why Kelly--?Kelly
Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and
clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you.
Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit
their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching
should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a
professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or
two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About
Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and
advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Stamford , Production - Lab Associate- Farmingdale NY 11735, Other , Commack, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!