Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current
Inventory Clerk position in Hauppauge, NY. This is for a temp to
hire opportunity. As an Inventory Clerk you will be required to
receive incoming products or supplies, control inventory and pick
orders. You will be responsible for counting items received or
shipped and checking against packing lists while recording any
discrepancies. If you meet the qualifications listed below please
Responsibilities for this Inventory Clerk position include:
• Performing cycle counting.
• Shipping/receiving duties.
• Performing activities to monitor and maintain inventory control
of merchandise or materials.
• Evaluating warehouse inventory levels and notifies purchasing
agent when reorders are necessary.
• Maintaining inventory records and prepares reports.
• 2-5 years of experience in inventory control
• Must have performed cycle counting in previous position.
• Must have previous forklift experience.
Pay for this position is $12.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a temporary to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Inventory Clerk
position in Hauppauge or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer