Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking experienced
Mixing Operator in Hauppauge, NY for a direct hire opportunity.
Mixing operator candidates will be responsible for using the
applicable SOP's of granulation and blending operation to complete
operation of blending. If you meet the qualifications listed below
please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Mixing Operators include but are not limited
- Maintain 100% cGMP & Compliance during complete operation of
- Complete online data entry of progress in log books and batch
- Label the operation and equipment.
- Check correctness of material and weight of ingredients before
starting the granulation/blending activity.
- Make sure discharge valves of Blender and Blender hoppers are
closed before starting to use them.
- Check calibration status of all equipment.
- Sieve/mill/load materials as per the batch folder
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50lbs
Mixing Operators candidates must meet the following requirements
- At least 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Have basic math and mechanical skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English is required.
- Ability to lift 50lbs at minimum and the ability to kneel, bendo
over, squat, stoop and carry
Pay for this position is $9.00-$10.00/hr plus overtime as needed.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other
Warehouse - General Labor related opportunities with