Customer Success Team Lead
Company: She Runs It
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Location: Chicago, IL; Stamford, CT; Remote What We'll Bring: At
TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that
encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently
exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment
gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build
new capabilities, while discovering their genius. Come be a part of
our team; you'll work with great people, pioneering products and
cutting-edge technology. What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of experience leading a customer success team
Experience in effective change management to drive organizational
alignment to a set of KPIs tied to retention and expansion of
existing customer base.
- Experience in a CS organization driving customer engagement
strategies from reactive to proactive, leveraging technology, data
and analytics to optimize the customer experience.
- Experience in developing and coaching leaders within CS.
- Experience owning an account portfolio, with responsibility for
revenue growth and retention number.
- Strong customer facing skills and the ability to create and
manage relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to lead a team in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to effectively
communicate and prioritize customer needs, develop interim
strategies for success, and partner in business decision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and proven
ability to build strong relationships with customers, especially at
the executive level.
- Willingness and ability to have uncomfortable conversations,
internally and with our customers, that build trust, candor, and
the paths for mutual success. Impact You'll Make:
- Team Management: The Client Success Team Lead owns the strategy
and execution for our data partner focused CSM team to ensure the
adoption, maturity, and growth of TransUnion's customer base. You
will understand the CSMs' roles, processes, and paths to success
and help define and implement this within TransUnion. You will
mentor your team to understand customers' success objectives and
act as their trusted advisor in their use of TransUnion products
and solutions, ensuring they realize business value. You will
create a rapid onboarding process for new team members, foster team
collaboration across the customer life cycle, and encourage
continuous learning and professional development. You will meet and
engage with our customers and establish relationships with key
executives within our customer base. You will gather feedback and
champion requests while working with internal teams to help align
customer adoption, growth and advocacy with our product roadmap.
You will ensure your team efficiently drives forward TransUnion's
key performance metrics. Additionally, you will work
collaboratively with other managers and leaders across the
organization to drive success for both customers and
- Engagement Management: Inspire customer confidence through
timely and reliable execution of services and develop product usage
maturity models to ensure customers track to the most effective use
of our solutions. Help customers make decisions to meet their
technical and business objectives by providing best practices by
proactively identifying and closing gaps. Maintain a cadence of
communicating with customers about their adoption trends,
sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Project Management: Lead and deliver initiatives and customer
engagements. Apply demonstrated proficiency to understand business
and technical requirements to plan and manage all phases of a
customer project lifecycle to ensure successful project
- Problem Solving: Identifies the most critical aspects of a
problem, and guides business-focused solutions and recommendations
that drive customer value. Initiates changes to project direction
where required, and able to decide and act without the total
- Commercial Orientation: Help protect the core value of the
relationship and identify strong opportunities beyond direct
project work to communicate to sales to help them grow the
business. Collaborate with sales to support proof of concept
customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Advocacy: Identify opportunities for customers to act as
advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies) for TransUnion.
- Influence: Represent the voice of the customer to inform our
sales process and product roadmap to drive solution and feature
- Operational Support: Provide operational support for the
clients under your management to give customers a single point of
contact for all issues related to our platforms and solutions.
- Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to
the table in every customer engagement or internal activity.
- Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in
delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our
- Team Player: Effectively integrates, motivates and builds
relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote),
sponsors, key stakeholders, executives and other individuals or
organizations. We are an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: She Runs It, Stamford , Customer Success Team Lead, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!