Company: Northwell Health
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Supervises and coordinates the staff and activities to carry out
surgical scheduling with hospital and patients. Job
- Promotes Scheduling department goals by selecting, motivating,
and training capable team members.
- Leads the activities of assigned Scheduling team members by
communicating and providing guidance toward achieving department
- Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines, and evaluates the
performance of staff; ensures performance appraisals are completed
in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes, schedules, assigns, and monitors work to optimize
- Analyzes, recommends, implements, and monitors approved
- Ensures adequate resources for staff to perform optimally.
- Coordinates, schedules and communicates all surgical procedures
in advance to appropriate parties.
- Communicates dates, times and changes to physicians.
- Confirms and finalizes surgical schedules one day in advance of
- Initiates patient contact through scheduling team.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted
here are considered essential functions of the job under the
Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but
considered related are not essential functions. Job Qualification
- Associate's Degree required, or equivalent combination of
education and related experience.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience and 0-2 years of leadership /
management experience, required. Contact us
If you are an individual with a disability requesting an
accommodation for the application process, please click the contact
us link above to request assistance.
-- 2021 - Northwell Health
Click here to view the "EEO is the law" poster. It is Northwell
Health's policy to provide equal employment opportunity and treat
all applicants and employees equally regardless of their age, race,
creed/religion, color, national origin, immigration status or
citizenship status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status,
sex/gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability,
pregnancy, genetic information or genetic predisposition or carrier
status, marital or familial status, partnership status, victim of
domestic violence, sexual or other reproductive health decisions,
or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Northwell Health reserves the right to amend all terms of
Keywords: Northwell Health, Stamford , Supervisor, Scheduling, Other , Greenlawn, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!