The mechanic maintains the bottling machines to help keep the
bottling process running smoothly.
• Exposure to a Bottling Facility and a Production Manufacturing
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Changing over the line equipment for job changes.
• Verifying that all setups will consistently produce a quality
product while maintaining line speed.
• Looking forward at job changes and preparing in advance so
changeovers happen quickly and smoothly.
• Preforming routine maintenance on the line equipment
maintaining the regular PM schedule.
• Troubleshooting equipment setups and making adjustment when
• Troubleshooting of line equipment.
• Preforming mechanical repairs.
• Working to create and maintain a 5-S environment.
• Working to create and maintain a safe work environment.
• Work any shift and work overtime as needed.
• Complete the required paperwork.
• Performing changeovers when needed and performing quality
• Preform installations and modifications as assigned by
• Insure that equipment is safe for operation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
•Mechanical aptitude and ability, including using power and hand
•Experience operating and setting up equipment in a Bottling
•Ability to maintain current and accurate records.
•Able to lift up to(50lbs).
•Able to work kneeling, squatting, bending, climbing, and in
•Self-motivated and hardworking attitude.
•Be a team player to maintain a safe environment and keep
•Good oral and written communication.
•Electrical trouble shooting.