Job Summary Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal
health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a
heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a
mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of
life for people around the world.
Serve as a key partner to the Chief HR Officer (CHRO) & the HR
Leadership Team (HRLT) in developing and managing project plans and
the associated tools and dashboards necessary to keep the CHRO
informed on progress and milestones for key global HR initiatives.
Work closely with and serve as the primary central HR management
contact of the CHRO with the office of the CEO and key business
partners such as IT, Legal, Compliance, Facilities, Security,
Corporate Strategy, Finance and Corporate Communications. Serve as
CHRO delegate and sometimes lead of project teams focused on work
prioritized by the CHRO.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities • Serve as CHRO delegate
on project teams as appropriate, and lead project teams as
appropriate, for key projects that CHRO prioritizes for the
• Partner with the CHRO on development of materials for monthly
and quarterly meetings, and others as needed, with the Leadership
Team and Board of Directors
• Represent the CHRO as primary point person with key internal
business partners for review or execution of HR-specific
operational duties such as budget reviews, internal and external
communication requirements, and policy and procedure
• Partner with HR project leads to establish project plans and
monitor progress against plans for key projects that CHRO
prioritizes for the role.
• Partner with the CHRO and HRLT to develop and manage a project
calendar, in partnership with the CHRO Executive Assistant, for the
year across HR sub-functions to ensure alignment and visibility to
all major HR-driven initiatives.
• Lead planning and coordination, in partnership with the CHRO
Executive Assistant, of all regularly scheduled HR meetings,
including HRLT meetings, virtual town halls, global meetings, and
others as determined.Manage external requests, including speaking
engagements and conference participation for CHRO, in partnership
with the HR Communications lead.
• Create and maintain CHRO events calendar, in partnership with
the CHRO Executive Assistant.
• Coordinate all speaking materials in partnership with external
• Partner with the HR Data Management team to create and
maintain HR dashboards and other management tools to be used by the
CHRO in the management of the function.
• Develop, implement, and support project planning tools and
resources that will be used to manage HR projects the CHRO leads or
wants visibility to, including objectives, timelines, milestones
• Serve as a key resource to the HR function on effective
project management, including sharing techniques and key methods
for good project management, and tool and templates.
Expected Areas of Competence • Established track record of sound
cross-functional project planning and execution demonstrating solid
results from actions and decisions taken that have a positive
impact on business process and company results.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (oral,
written, and visual) in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to manage highly confidential information with
discretion and sensitivity.
• Highly organized and efficient in driving work activity in a
• Ability to evaluate situations analytically in order to solve
problems and make decisions while exhibiting judgment and a
realistic understanding of issues and ability to handle highly
• Ability to influence or persuade others
• Good listening skills
• Ability to establish relationships quickly with a broad range
• Possesses a collaborative style to work effectively throughout
• Ability to work with people in such a manner as to build high
morale and group commitment to goals and objectives.
• Ability to problem solve effectively and to develop unique and
novel solutions to problems
• Proficient in MS Office Applications.
Education/Experience Requirements • Bachelor's degree
• 10+ years of experience with high level and complex projects
or 9+ years with Master’s degree.
• Strong executive presence with demonstrated ability to
• PMP Certification or other related certifications is
• Exposure to Human Resources areas of work activity.
Travel Requirements Up to 30% domestic/international travel
Additional Information EOE/M/W/Vet/Disability
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means
that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an
environment where every team member feels included, respected,
empowered, and celebrated.