Company: Titan Advisors, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Short DescriptionCorporate Paralegal with 4-7 years'
experienceLong DescriptionAlternative Investment Advisor located in
Stamford CT managing $4.8B in assets is looking for a corporate
paralegal to join our team and report to the General Counsel/Chief
Compliance Officer. This firm has been in business since 2001 and
has 36 employees. Responsibilities include:
- Assist the General Counsel across the board with all of our
investment vehicles and products
- Entity formation, management (including preparing resolutions,
meeting minutes and regulatory filings) and dissolution
- Assist in review and implementation of compliance policies and
- Review of marketing materials for compliance with SEC marketing
rules and compliance policies.
- Responsible for completing various account set up
- Bank accounts, prime broker accounts, etc.
- Preparation and completion of subscription documents for fund
- Assist with timely SEC and NFA filings such as Form ADV, Form
PF, Form D, Form PQROther projects as necessary depending on the
person's skill set.Requirements:Bachelors degree,4-7 years of
experience at a law firm or financial services companyKnowledge of
the Investment Advisor Act 1940 is a plusKnowledge of SEC, NFA,
CFTC requirements is a plusProficiency in MS Office Word, Excel,
and PowerPointSalary:Dependent on Experience
Keywords: Titan Advisors, LLC, Stamford , Paralegal/Compliance, Legal , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!