Junior Corporate Paralegal - Stamford, CT
Company: Special Counsel
Posted on: April 10, 2021
A prestigious Stamford, CT law firm is seeking a corporate
paralegal with 2-3 years of general corporate transactional
experience. Ideal candidates will have experience in mergers and
acquisitions, venture capital financing, corporate governance,
securities and general corporate law matters.
- Corporate transactional work including organizational matters,
stock transfers, board minutes, and other general corporate
- Prepare formation documents, foreign qualifications,
amendments, mergers, and dissolutions of corporations, partnerships
and limited liability companies.
- Manage multiple and concurrent transactional closings including
mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, strategic investments and
other corporate work.
- Prepare resolutions, consents, secretary certificates and
closing documents related to mergers and acquisitions and other
- Assist with the closing of transactions including maintenance
of closing checklist, preparation of closing documents, preparation
of signature pages, tracking receipt of signatures; compiling
fully-executed documents and delivery of documents at closing.
- Prepare stock certificates, Form D and other securities filings
in connection with the transaction.
- Conduct due diligence investigation.
- Coordinate lien, judgment and IP searches; create and file UCC
financing statements; prepare intellectual property filings; file
documents with the USPTO and Copyrights Office.
- Maintain entity minute books and capitalization tables and
stock ledgers for various clients.
- Prepare applications for federal employer identification
Skills and Knowledge:
- College degree and/or paralegal certificate from ABA approved
- 2-3 years paralegal experience or transactional and
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and
- Ability to work independently and multi-task on time-sensitive
- Flexibility to work overtime.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities and multiple
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
If qualified, interested and available, please e-mail an MS Word
version of your resume to specialcounsel.com
Keywords: Special Counsel, Stamford , Junior Corporate Paralegal - Stamford, CT, Legal , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!