Database Marketing Coordinator
Company: Franklin Madison
Posted on: September 12, 2023
The Database Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing
processing rules to successfully execute Direct Mail and Digital
Marketing events. The ideal candidate must be able to perform
comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment,
both independently and as a team member. This is a remote position
with occasional visits to our Stamford, CT office. The ideal
candidate will live within a commutable distance of Stamford, CT.
- Develop an understanding and impact of the campaign processing
flow as it relates to Franklin-Madison Group and our data
- Manage multiple direct mail and digital marketing insurance
campaigns for partner credit unions and regional banks in a given
- Ensure business and regulatory requirements are applied to each
- Validate and approve marketing campaign reports to ensure data
- Adhere to monthly processing deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments and vendors
to distribute critical information, as it relates to direct mail
solicitations, special projects, and research analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate or
manage multiple tasks or projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent follow up and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Word and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work within a team or independently
- Prior Direct Marketing, Database Marketing or Campaign
Management experience a plus
Keywords: Franklin Madison, Stamford , Database Marketing Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!