Senior Systems Administrator - Remote / Secret Clearance
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help
our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core
Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our
client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and
program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission
execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative
business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven
Work you'll do
- Design and develop solutions to complex applications problems,
system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Perform systems management and integration functions.
- Possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks
and high impact assignments.
- Plan and lead major technology assignments.
- Evaluate performance results and recommend major changes
affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our
people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact.
Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as
public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+
professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate
disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients' core
business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy
solutions that are focused on "heart of the business" issues across
client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program
management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement
industry leading practices and manage their most important
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- 7+ years of experience working with virtual/physical Linux and
Windows servers, performing software patching and upgrading
- 7+ years of experience with certificate management and password
- Experience implementing and monitoring secure hardening of
- Experience providing touch labor for managed assets, to include
activate/deactivate equipment, direct physical console access to
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado,
Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the
compensation range for this role. This compensation range is
specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide
range of factors that are considered in making compensation
decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and
training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We
would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would
land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will
be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A
reasonable estimate of the range is $77,000 to $128,000 .
Keywords: Deloitte, Stamford , Senior Systems Administrator - Remote / Secret Clearance, IT / Software / Systems , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!