T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate- (MOUNT SINAI - Nesconset Highway)
Company: Arch Telecom- T-Mobile Preferred Dealer
Location: Mount Sinai
Posted on: January 16, 2022
$800 SIGNING BONUSLimited Time Only**
What will you do as a T-Mobile Associate or T-Mobile Expert? Learn
and build proficiency in customer service, while concurrently
providing a best-in-class customer experience and building loyalty
- Approaching service and sales needs with patience, honesty, and
- Becoming proficient in the use of digital tools designed to
enhance interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
- Completing training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills
and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
- Building relationships with and partner with T-Mobile employees
- Engaging with fellow "Archers" and the T-Mobile brand through
social media and neighborhood events.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- A strong desire to learn and master the skills required of our
teammates and to build meaningful connections with our
- Competitive drive and demonstrates the confidence to succeed in
a fast-paced sales environment.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning
and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing
resolutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, retail
- Multi-lingual not required but a plus.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school degree or GED
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 25lbs.
- Reliable transportation
- Full Time (40 hours) or Part Time (20+ hours) availability
Perks & Benefits
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement for full & part time employees
- Competitive hourly pay with aggressive commission
- Uncapped earning potential
- Career growth and advancement
- A culture of care & excellence
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits for Full Time
- Discounted T-Mobile wireless plan
- Monthly sales incentive programs, contests, rewards and more
- Signing Bonus**
Diversity & Inclusion is a foundational principle of Arch Telecom.
Embracing a diverse workforce is a significant contributor to our
success as an organization. Employees with diverse perspectives,
backgrounds, and experiences allow us to better reflect the
communities whom we serve and result in a superior customer and
employee experience. We embrace the diversity that makes our
employees unique, and we welcome everyone to our team. YOU BE
Apply Now: www.jobs.archtelecom.netInquiries:
Keywords: Arch Telecom- T-Mobile Preferred Dealer, Stamford , T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate- (MOUNT SINAI - Nesconset Highway), IT / Software / Systems , Mount Sinai, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!