Manager Technical Project / Program
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Innovation is not what we do, it's what we dare. To learn more
about IDEMIA North America, click here. Security Access Level
Access 1: US Citizenship Only (No Dual) / CFIUS approved Work
Schedule Core Business Hours Overview IDEMIA is the global leader
in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and
simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only
you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company
leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products
in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity,
security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and
IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver
quality product and services to government agencies and technology
companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people
from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages.
Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and
nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is
paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
Responsibilities As a Tecnical Program Manager in our enrollment
technology team in Brentood, TN, you will work within an
experienced engineering team that enables customers by designing,
implementing, and integrating IDEMIA's products to form solutions
to meet customer needs. In this team, a program analyst will work
with customers, engineers, and other staff to understand customer
requirements, design the enrollment service offering, and
participate in the software and data development to deliver upon
the design. Our team believe in collaboration and as such a program
analyst role is deeply involved in the technology implementation.
We are looking for candidates that love to solve problems directly
with customers and also love s to participate in the technical
implementation to deliver solutions.-- Qualifications
- Excellent at engaging and communicating with customers to
- Natural problem solver willing to continuously experiment to
improve process and technology.
- Fast learner who quickly and independently becomes
knowledgeable on new technology.
- Able to translate customer inputs into requirements and tech
design artifacts required by the product. Data design and data
organization essential to the role.
- Great organizer with a bility to define and track team activity
towards measurable success criteria.
- Comfortable leading 3-5 team members in delivery coordination
practices (scrum, grooming, retros)--
- Capable of representing the team's status to other teams and
management stakeholders within IDEMIA
- Great recorder of history of the team's output and success as
well as support operational support hand-offs--
- Quality focus ed demonstrated through testing, documentation,
and customer satisfaction efforts.
- Flexibility to apply lessons learned and new information to
inform future decisions.
- Enthusiasm for teaching new team members, customers, or
stakeholders about product s and system s
- Experience generating data scripts and test scripts is not
required for hire but considered a plus. Will be expected to learn
it while on the job.
- Experience committing small code chan ges is not required but
considered a plus. Sorry the Share function is not working properly
at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share
on your newsfeed Loading...
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: IDEMIA, Stamford , Manager Technical Project / Program, IT / Software / Systems , Islip, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!