IT Audit Manager (5+ years of experience
Company: Bryant Staffing Solutions
Posted on: April 8, 2021
IT Audit Manager (5+ years of experience) (Brentwood, TN)
Title:--IT Audit Manager
Status: Full-Time with Client
Location: Brentwood, TN
Salary: Salary to be discussed during phone screen with Bryant
Staffing Solutions recruiter
Bonus: sign-on bonus negotiable
The Manager, IT Audit will plan, conduct, and report on IT audits
and the IT Sarbanes-Oxley compliance process. Responsible for basic
data analysis and scripting including an understanding of data
quality and reporting. Effectively communicates (oral and written)
with all levels of department staff as well as hospital and
corporate management. Ensure audit procedures performed to fulfill
the purposes and responsibilities established in the department to
conform to the Control Objectives for Information and Related
Technologies (COBIT) Framework and the Standards for the
Professional Practice of Internal Auditing published by the
Institute of Internal Auditors or a similar professional
- The position serves both internal co-workers and external
customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors.
- Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of healthcare regulations
and compliance (e.g., HIPAA).
- Skilled in the application of policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended
- Supervise the work of others, including planning, assigning,
and scheduling work, reviewing work and ensuring quality standards,
training staff, and overseeing productivity.
- May offer recommendations for hiring, termination, and pay
adjustments, but do not have final responsibility for making these
- Initially, no direct reports but that could change in the
- Execute IT general controls, system implementation, business
application audit work programs as assigned in a timely manner and
with adequate supporting documentation for test work, findings, and
corrective action plans.
- Manage the daily progress of multiple fieldwork projects
including engagement status, identifying potential audit
issues/operational improvements, and challenging current procedures
to improve audit effectiveness and efficiency.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls over information systems
and discuss conclusions with management.
- Review current and develop new audit procedures.
- Compose well-written, comprehensive issues including details,
root cause, and recommendations.
- Collaborate with business process owners to evaluate, develop,
and implement risk-based solutions.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must Haves:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business
Administration, Accounting or related field.
- 5+ years of experience
- Must have an active CISA certification or be actively working
towards the completion of the CISA requirements.--
- Experience planning, leading and effectively documenting ITGC
- Ability to effectively document ITGC control--testing and
results. Nice To Haves:
- Other relevant certifications a plus (e.g., CIA, CISSP, CISM,
- Management experience a plus. Department: Information
This is a full-time position
Visit Careers at Bryant Staffing Solutions Personal Information *
* Last name
* Zip code
* Phone number
Attachments * Attach your Resume Attach Dropbox Paste Attach a
Cover letter Attach Dropbox References (3-5 including Name,
Facility, Title, Email, Phone) Attach Dropbox Other Information *
Are you a US Citizen or a current Green Card holder? Yes No * Do
you have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems,
Business Administration, Accounting or related field? Yes No * Do
you have 5+ years of experience? Yes No * Do you have an active
CISA certification or actively working towards the completion of
the CISA requirements? Yes No * Do you have experience planning,
leading, and effectively documenting ITGC control testing? Yes No *
Do you have the ability to effectively document ITGC control
testing and results? Yes No * How did you hear about this position?
* What is your availability to start a new position? * What are
your salary requirements (min-max)? * Why are you looking for a new
opportunity? * Why are you the best person for this position? *
Specify if you have an active CISA certification or if you are
working towards the completion of the CISA requirements. *
Elaborate on your years & experience planning, leading, and
effectively documenting ITGC control testing. * Elaborate on your
years & ability to effectively document ITGC control testing and
results. * List all relevant certifications you have. (e.g., CIA,
CISSP, CISM, etc.) * Do you have any management experience?
(elaborate) * Elaborate on your current roles and responsibilities.
* What are your top 3 professional strengths? * Describe a time
that you had to focus on the detail of your work to ensure that you
did not make a mistake. If we contact you for a phone screen, when
should we call? (pick as many slots as you wish) 8am to 11am 11am
to 3pm 3pm to 6pm 6pm to 8pm Any of these times
Keywords: Bryant Staffing Solutions, Stamford , IT Audit Manager (5+ years of experience, IT / Software / Systems , Islip, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!